This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Pictures Update

I would have put these pictures with the correct blog entry, but to save a little time (for me) here are some pictures.
 
 
Our barracuda fish
 
 

Our Mahi Mahi fish - we ate this one

Our anchorage in Nassau - right in front of Atlantis Resort

Beautiful sunset

Little tiny island we explored - lots of conch

Another glorious sunset

Exuma Park - at the top of Boo-Boo Hill with a stash of boat names on driftwood

View from top of Boo Boo Hill


Us, this morning, on Honeymoon Beach :-)

Carla on top of Boo Boo Hill

2 comments:

  1. Nice Pics but the "Wahoo Fish" is actually a Mahi Mahi or Dolphin not Flipper of course. But it is a very nice Mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tony! That was my bad ... I think Daniel told me Mahi Mahi but when I was typing the captions he wasn't around so I guessed :-).

    ReplyDelete