This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Monday, March 31, 2014

St. Thomas, USVI


March 31, 2014
We are currently in St. Thomas, USVI in the main harbor.  We have spent the last 4 days here, Daniel working on various things on the boat and I’ve been reading and to shore to walk around.  Sounds a little boring, I know, but it is only for a short while longer.  I have plans to head back to the States for a few days to visit our grandchildren and children.  So we are staying close to St. Thomas, as I fly out of here.  We did move C-Time from the main harbor to a harbor close to the airport.  So it will be a short dinghy ride for me to get to and from the airport and now, we have the added enjoyment of watching planes take off and land.  With that said, it is a bit of a boring blog entry I know, but wanted to give you an update.  I fly out this coming Wednesday and will be gone 5 days.  Once I return to C-Time, Daniel and I will be more than ready to continue our voyage towards St. Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment