This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Walked The Gangplank

It looks like we'll close on the hangar next week, so there's nothing holding us back now.  We have a truck reserved for the weekend and we'll be taking the last load to Matt's house for storage.  I (Daniel) have been selling our remaining items at deep discounts, and Carla has been taking trunk loads of cloths to a local charity.  I took that most important last step off the end of the gangplank when I turned in my 2-weeks' notice at work.  It wasn't too surprising to most folks who know me, especially when they saw the dishes go up for sale on the company bulletin board.  This whole change probably won't really sink in for several more weeks.  Until then, we still have a lot left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment