This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Galley's Make Excellent Workshops

The doctor told Carla to stay off the boat for a while to give her inner ear a chance to heal.  I reluctantly went to the boat by myself (No, really.  I was reluctant.  Ok, maybe not reluctant, but I did feel sorry for her), expecting that she would join me on Saturday to sit on the dock and enjoy the nice weather.  Well, that didn't work out as expected.  Winds were howling 15-30 knots all weekend and it rained much of Saturday and Sunday, so Carla decided to stay home and clean out some more junk  I was able to finish a few small projects outside between rain events, but when it came time to saw and stain some boards for the new cabinets it was raining hard.  Maybe she won't notice the sawdust behind the seat cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment