This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Always a Surprise

I never know when I leave the boat, what I will find when I come back.  My captain/mechanical engineer is always fixing something and making things better.  I was only gone for a few minutes and I come back and find him hanging upside down in the locker outside.  Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of all the fixes he makes on the boat...but sometimes finding  him hanging upside down is a little...strange.

And then I get up this morning and walk outside and I find the pedestal our steering wheel is attached to in pieces.  It was fine when I went to bed last night...

  

I'm happy though, he was able to get it all back together and didn't have any parts left over :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment