This is a blog of our preparation and cruising experiences aboard our sailboat, C-Time. There are many more posts on the other pages, so be sure to click on the "Starboard" and "Port" tabs.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Carla Report (Finally)

Every weekend I spend lots of time reporting about all the wonderful improvements and changes Daniel has made.  Even as I type he is up to his arm pits in the electrical panel, but more about him, later. For  this entry is all about ME.  Usually it is "honey, can you hold this board while I cut it...honey, can you hand me a wrench...or would you mind vacuuming up this big mess I just made?" but not this week.  This time you get to see what I do on the boat.  I have my "specialty" and it is considered a "glory" job.  I get to spread teak oil on wood that needs it.  Before I touch it, it is just dull, everyday wood...but after I add my special teak oil...it shines!  It usually takes me about 5 minutes to accomplish a job like this and it usually takes me the rest of the day to get the leftover teak oil off my hands - but it's worth it.  Look at it shine!  Okay, back to vacuuming.



No comments:

Post a Comment